For those of you who have questions, feel free to browse through our FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions Page) to find whatever, you’re looking for.
1. Is there a login button to the site?
Yes! at the top right of any page or post you visit (Desktop & Laptop Users). For mobile users, top left.
2. How do I submit my articles.
When you’re in the Express Impacts’ Page or Post, as long you are logged in to the site. You will easily locate the top panel with the Plus Sign to add any article, posts, topic, book. If you prefer submission process, Locate the Submission Page at the top menu of the site.
3. Is there limit on the number of article I can write?
No! Not at all or never will be either!
4. Why can’t i directly post my articles on the Express Impacts’ after I write them?
For writers, who are new to the Express Impacts’ Team, you won’t be able to directly post your articles after you get done writing them on the Express Impacts’ Team. This is so, to help you learn, how we write our stories before you’re giving the privilege to do so.
5. As a team member of the Express Impacts Publishing Media, do I have a certain amount each day, week, month, or year to contribute in the Platform?
No! You’re not required to submit a certain amount of articles, stories, posts or books at any time. As long as you want to submit, we’re here to publish it. If you also wish not to, it’s okay by us. That’s what makes us different from other publishing media. Whenever, you have the time to do so!
6. How long does it takes for my article(s) to get published on the Express Impacts?
Due to the increasingly amount of readers and writers, and the high demand to write for the Express Impacts, It only takes a least 2+ weeks before your article get Published here.
7. Can I write about product reviews, book reviews, or reviews for anything else?
Absolutely! Yes you can write on anything, reviewing on anything, when it has positivity on the message, you’re trying to show case. You’re no permitted to mention any brand or name.
8. If I sign up to write articles for the Express Impacts’ Team, will I still reserve the right to own them?
Of course! Unlike other media publishing companies, the Express Impacts does not take away the rights of our writers, who write and submit content. Our job is just to publish it and get it out in front of our large audience for our readers to see!
9. Can I post my articles that I’ve written for the Express Impacts on my blog/website too?
Sure can! We don’t control what you can and can’t post on your blog/website. We just control what can and can’t be published on ours!
10. Can I guest write for the Express Impacts?
Sorry, not you can’t! (Not at least, not yet)
For those of you who still have questions or didn’t find what you were looking for, just throw us an email, and we’ll be glad to answer you, as soon as we can!