Having a website, blog that requires search engine source out needs lots of hard work. You have to understand the concept of SEO (Search Engine Optimization). A lot of writers & bloggers are negligent of this fact, that’s why they can get the result that, they are trying to get through establishing a site or blog.
In this post, I’m going to show you 3 best ways to get people read your posts, more visitors,more share and subscribers!
1. Research on SEO critically.
SEO is a strategy that web developers use to increase the likelihood that someone will find their site in a search engine.
- There are both complex and simple ways to optimize your blog for search engines. Read up on how other people do this and decide what strategy will work for your skill level, your needs and your content.
Read also: 10 Blogging Ideas You Need To Know
2. Consider manipulating your content to include more keywords.
The most popular way to increase your search engine ranking is to make sure you’re using the words that people are looking for.
- Take on the perspective of your potential audience. Search some things related to your blog topic on a few search engines and see what sites are popping up on the first page. Read those sites carefully – what words seem to be in every paragraph, what words continually reappear in subject lines?
3. Link to popular blogs you like and websites relevant to your topic.
Make allies, try to convince them to link your blog over time,
- Share the link to your blog often. The more people click on your link, and the more closely related your blog seems to other popular websites, the more likely it is to show up on a search engine.
Read also: 5 Ways to Gather your Audience Online