1. Plan Your Day The Night Before.
Every minute spent in planning spends 10 minutes in execution. Sit down with a piece of paper and write everything that you need to do the coming day. If for any reason you don’t do this, it should be the first thing you do every morning. When you write down a list you have a track to run on.
- Writing down a list clarifies your thinking and goals…
- Writing down a list forces you to think at a higher level…
- If you start working from a list you increase you output 25% each day.
All successful people start their day working from a list.
2. Set Priorities On Your List Before You Start the Day.
Work from the 80 / 20 rule. If you have 10 items on your list of things to do, 2 will be the more important than all the other items put together.
Go down your list and answer the question, “If I were to be called out-of-town for a month, what are the most important tasks that I must accomplish?”
Related: What Do You Want Out Of Life?
3. Stay With A Project Until Completion.
Stay on a task before you jump into another task! Begin with the most important task until you finish the task. Most successful projects that makes great impacts in our lives, are the once we completed.
There’s a satisfaction you will get, when you finish a task and all others successes in life are the projects done and completed!
4. Start With The Most Important Task On The List.
Make a list of the things you want, the goals you want to achieved. First, you need to make a list of those goals in the scale of preferences, from the top to bottom in the order of importance. 1. being most important and 10. least importance, this order!
When you start with the most important goal in life, you become better on what you do everyday!